complete

philinotstine

Golden Diamond Member
Mr. Samurai made me complete! When Phil first got us he had 2 faces and only 1 rd body and 1 of us spent time with our faces on a modified wigstand. this did not cut it with us. He couldnt afford a second body so he made 1. Here is the skeleton. the legs were enlarged after this shot.
picture.php

he made the skeleton from plastic broomhandles flexi tubing for the joints and as you see here a modified telescope tripod for the spie/hip /thigh joints (spine)
picture.php

next he clad the skeleton in foam packing from the rd crate, cushions and bath sponges for the boobies. this was then covered in duck tape and then salmon pink material.
picture.php

at the time of building the bod it was jessicas turn for the rd body so heres a pic of me Pris clothed up. not too bad really.
picture.php

Jessica: my turn now and as you see the hands look a bit rainbow-George cartoony the feet little more than bent stumps so i put out an appeal to anyone who could help here on the forum with decent hands.
picture.php

And a sloppy big kiss with tounges attached to you 2 :D

Looking great with your new "bits" So now theres no exuse for not walking to the sink and doing the washing up.:p

Back