Hello UKLDF

Jimmy_71

Silver Member
Hello fellow doll lovers.

I had been considering joining this forum for awhile now and finally did last night.
Some of you may recognize me from another forum.
I have two WM dolls a 158D and a 166C that I love having around, they're great. I'll start a thread for them in the WM section, to share some photos.

Cheers!

:welcome Jimmy, that's some nice bodies you have there what head numbers are they? Look forward to meeting them

:welcome Jimmy, that's some nice bodies you have there what head numbers are they? Look forward to meeting them

Thanks, Amydoll. My girls names and head # should appear in my signature now. I spent some time resizing a few photos to post here, which I will post tomorrow at the latest.:)

:welcome to the Forum, Jimmy from Dongo and the girls.

Thank you, Dongo and your girls.:)

Welcome Jimmy, good to have you here.
The size limits on photos hosted here are quite small, for higher res photos people use external sites like imgbb.com.

Hi Jimmy,

welcome to the forum. Sorry for the belated greeting, wasn't around much yesterday.

Looking forwards to seeing the pics of your girls,

All the best,

Shamus.

Welcome Jimmy, good to have you here.
The size limits on photos hosted here are quite small, for higher res photos people use external sites like imgbb.com.

Thank you, ranger!:)
I use to use Photo Bucket some time ago. They went from a free site to a pay one. All my photos on the net disappeared. I'll have think about it.

Welcome to the UKLDF Jimmy. Nice to see you here.

Thank you, Seth!:)

:welcome

Jimmy_71 nice to have you here...Who is the nice Girl in your Avatar ???

Thanks harleyhahn!:) The girl in my avatar is Patricia, she's a WM166C head 252.:)

Hi Jimmy,

welcome to the forum. Sorry for the belated greeting, wasn't around much yesterday.

Looking forwards to seeing the pics of your girls,

All the best,

Shamus.

Thank you, shamus!:)

Back