Well, this is just pants!

Lulu1971

Golden Diamond Member
Some of you may know Sihtric has a penchant for Oddballs underwear, and has got Rachel into them too (pardon the pun).

Here's his collection so far and at £10 a pop plus postage that's quite an investment...

And that doesn't include the pair he's wearing....

Not only that, but he's subscribed to them because if you do that, each month when they bring out a new design, you get it before it's available on general sale and apparently, he can't wait 4 weeks. His reasoning?

I'm saving you money.

Really? How so?

With a subscription, it's free postage. And I like all the designs anyway so I'm saving you £2.99 a month.

That's a matter of opinion.

And you get free socks. You can have those.

Well, I suppose the socks are kind of cool. Who am I are to argue with that logic?

I think Sihtric's pants cost more then my entire wardrobe! :eek:

Now about Rachel in Boxers........ :whistle::whistle:

K

Now about Rachel in Boxers........ :whistle::whistle:

K

Oh, Rachel doesn't have boxers, she has these bra and briefs sets (which cost a helluva lot more than Sihtric's :eek: )

And she's just decided to try out their G-strings. I'm sure she'll want to show them off quite soon ;)

And she's just decided to try out their G-strings. I'm sure she'll want to show them off quite soon ;)

This it the correct and proper procedure and I thank Rachel for her conscientious adherence to the rules..... :tu

K

They have much, much, much better underwear than I do. However it would be a cardinal sin to show mine off LOL!

Last edited:
Elidh has these arriving in the week.

picture.php

I'm quite sure she will. Unfortunately for me it's part of a complete outfit.

On the plus side I'm expecting it to look hot as Hell in August.

Sihtric hasn't got out of bed for the last couple of weeks so I thought it was time he stood up for a while. He wanted to model his latest pair of Oddballs and is well happy with them. This design is called "Trifle."

All three dolls have loads of these - I think I should buy shares in the company! They've got such a vast underwear collection it takes up two full drawers in one of their chests and so far has cost me over £300 :eek: :21

Back