50th aniversary

philinotstine

Golden Diamond Member
As a big Dr. Who fan I thoughrally enjoyed the 50th aniversary episode last night.
A while back I did a Dr. Who skit on our blog with the little uns.
Some of you may have seen it but for those that havvent I thought Id redo it
with the big girls taking on the doctors companion roles.
Some of it is a little untidy and you may spot the odd little un body-part with big doll faces attached but hey-ho.
I hope you enjoy my remake.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Phil

Great series Phil - an awful lot of work has gone into this, I salute you! Avril does a great job here as a "companion!"
Always thought, "The Doctor" was a bit sus - picking up young girls and the next thing they know is they are halfway across the universe and there is no handle on the inside of the door! Hmm! Then there's that Gandalf, turns up in his cart and invites small folk to go off on an "adventure!!!"

Great work phil:b:b:b I used to love that show, but it has been a long time since I have seen an episode. Your version is just as entertaining as the origional:tu:tu:tu

Great job Phil! :b:b:b:cool:

I'll admit I started reading it aloud in my best Tom Baker voice. :D Shame about Jess going into Doctor Poo's TARDIS by mistake though. :D

I was expecting the Doctor to regenerate into you so Wurzel was a surprise. Avril's a lucky girl to be chosen as the Doctor's companion, what with all the pouty Amy Pond lookalikes on the forum. :D

Wow, a great compliation. :b:b I can recall watching episode 1 but don't tell the girls!:no:

There is a who girls calendar

picture.php

:drool:drool

So you now need to buy two calendars as there is also this one to be launched shortly.

picture.php

:drool:drool

Last edited:
Excellent work, a nice tribute to a half century of fantastic television.

:b :tu

I've been a Doctor Who fan ever since I can remember and, by coincidence,
one of Patrick Troughton's rediscovered adventures dropped on my doorstep this morning.
The Enemy of the World, will be playing at our house this afternoon.

I might have to get one of those calendars myself to go with the Teddy Babe one.

At the moment I'm watching the 10th Anniversary story, 'The Three Doctors' on DVD. :cool:

Lovely stuff Phil. The only thing - when his craft was known as the Turdis wouldn't that have made him 'Dr Loo'. I'm sorry, I'll get me coat.

Back