Hi all from a newbie in Scotland

Bigp

Hi everyone,

I am new to the doll world and have been looking at them for a couple of weeks now. Problem is I like them all and I’m not a rich man ha ha. I will be looking for a doll very soon to bring home. I just wanted to introduce myself.

:welcome

Roughly whereabouts in the country are you? There's a few of us on here the righteous side of the wall.

My history might be in need of an upgrade but memory tells me it was some Italian blokes.

:21:24

Thats as maybe but they were definetely on the Sunny uplands side (I'm learning geography from Psion. :24).

We could do with them back again to build another wall along the South Coast. :21

Hi Bigp and welcome to the UKLDF.

Good luck on your search for your first doll, the choices can be overwhelming, although even window shopping on vendors sites can be great fun.

A lot of the folks here are multi doll owners, I have got one or two dolls myself, from what you have written sounds like you might be getting a few dolls too.

I'm from North Staffordshire.

Tommo:tu

Hi Bigp and welcome to the UKLDF.

Good luck on your search for your first doll, the choices can be overwhelming, although even window shopping on vendors can be great fun.

A lot of the folks here are multi doll owners, I have got one or two dolls myself, from what you have written sounds like you might be getting a few dolls too.

I'm from North Staffordshire.

Tommo:tu
Hi Tommo thanks. I might if I can get away with 1 and have room to hide more than 1 I will definitely be wanting more.I have a spot picked out for storage just need to modify the space to keep it clean and accessible ha ha.

Hello and welcome and good luck finding your girl.
By the way I am probably the southernmost here, not even in the UK but in Germany :)

Jo

Hi Bigp and welcome in :welcome I hope you find a suitable girl in due course :tu

I'm in the northern part of Suffolk, so a long way from that wall ... though border incursions from Norfolk are bad enough :D

Back